Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am back from Melbourne!!


Woohoo!! i am back from my melb trip and i totally..truly enjoyed it to the max lah!!! I got to try my first ever ice skiing and the feeling is indescribable!! until now my mind still keep on flashing all the wonderful memories of ice skii leh and i had been stoning in bathroon and bedroom refreshing all the memories le..haha..Life is wonderful!!

I m gg to write a new post on this short but fun melb trip when i got time as it is gg to take at least few hours to upload all the videos n photos i think..n most my photos are in fren camera le..

So below are some food pictures i took during exam as food is my motivation during exam and whenever i feel bored when revising i will take food pictures..haha..random me..

Thanks to the MOW and lil angels for blessing us!!


Blackbean chicken with omelette and vegie = well balanced diet!













2nd time Hor fun as it is thaaaatt good!!!





This wonton mee without wonton is very good too!! Thanks for the salmon treat!!
oo...my all tiem favourite sushi rolls...muahaha.









1 comment:

jepoiy said...

i love your blog it made me hungry...
and i love your face your so pretty!!!!!