Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Storm outside but peace inside!!!

The warmth of winter...


A cozy comfy room, being warmed up by a heater, with a bowl of hot porridge and hot drink can be very simple but yet not many people will appreciate them until u are outside, experiencing the cold strong winter wind, the bone-chilling weather, non-stop rains and ur body is totally drenched.


I m inside my little warm room, aprreciating my warm dinner , looking at the window outside, admiring the shaking trees and strong winds.. I have this warm and peaceful feeling in me.. I feel so much loved by Him, and i just love this heart warming feeling...


I got a call from Priceline pharmacist, Nathan that he would like to meet me tomolo morning and look at my uni timetable to allocate which time for me to work in his pharmacy..Yeah Finally!!! He called me to confirm and i pray that tml everything will be settled and i can start workign soon!!


God, thanks alot for this wonderful gift!! U are indeed faithful!!!


Okie, my randomness kick in again..


Below is the worst sweet i ever had before!! Yes, the taste was horrible and this really shocked me as this brand had been so good in their sweets..


I like cinnamon taste but this cinnamon sweets taste really bad..if u guys dont believe it, u can have mine. I will eb more than happy to give this away.. anyone up for challenge?


2 comments:

ケイレブ said...

I'll take up the challenge ;)

CCYY said...

Okie!! i will bring to u on this friday. finally i can give it away:)