Monday, August 24, 2009

Not a good start of my two weeks holiday..

This two weeks holiday supposedly to be very precious before i enter the exam mood and start studying for the final exam which is the most critical sem of my entire pharmacy course!!

But after coming back from launnie i had been feelin unwell and the sore throat had been really bad!! today i even lost my voice and coudlnt utter a single word..

Now i understand how bad e feeling of not being able to speak out for ur needs..i went to woolie n coles to buy grocery for tonight's dinner but one old lady being very kind talked to me when we were waiting in queue to pay..I m not being unfriendly to her but i really couldn't utter out a single word!! I guess she must be thinking that this asia being so unresponsive and unfriendly..sorry lady..hehe..i will talk alot if i met u again next time..hehe

God, please heal my sore throat and let me have back my voice..at least before my birthday..birthday without voice sounds horrible..hehe..

No comments: