Friday, October 30, 2009

Five more papers to go for the Wonder Five!!

I dunno why after the practical paper on tues, i feel more slacking than before.. Oh No!! YY!! U must be kidding!! There are still 5 more papers to go!! And all these papers are equally important to the practical exam too..

Argh..pls wake me up from the laziness!!

Spring is definitely here and something will surely blossom if i nurture it and hydrate it.. But the inner me dont wan me to do so.. what is holding me back?? why is the funny logical sense and feeling keep on stopping me from hydrating it??

But speaking of that, i dunno whether the plant prefer some changes or not? or is it that i m too sensitive that i thought it wan to be hydrated but actually not?? Do i make myself a trap?? but cannot be..as the plant grew so beautifully when i m watering it and the feeling is jsut different.. but maybe like they said, i shud set the plant aside first and let it grow by itself..

But Lord, am i doing the right thing? Will it grow into a big and strong tree? Then how about other flower? keep on waiting for the plant to grow?? I dunno...

Please help em LORD!! Noone knows me better than YOU alone!!

No comments: