Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I know you will be fine:)

Dearest cousin:)

I know you are suffering right now. You may be disappointed, scared, miserable, depressed and even wondering why is this happening to you. Noone can understand the fear and misery that you are going through right now.

But He does:) Our Almighty can understand your pain and even shed tears for what you are going thru right now.

You may not know Him but He knows you and wanting to know you more.

Although i can't be there supporting you physically but i will pray for you:) I believe the power of prayer and hope you do too. Dont give up as you will be fine soon!

Greater things are awaiting us in front so please hang in there and fight this battle bravely!

I cant wait to go home in Jan and go shopping, makan, sing k with you as we have promised each other.

I want to see the bright smile on you pretty face again:)




No comments: