Thursday, October 28, 2010

Clinical Pharmacy Exam:)

Tomorrow!! I will be having my 1st paper of LAST semester of my entire UNI life..

Excited? cos no need to be stuck in the room revising the endless notes and eating unhealthy food..No longer have to panic over practical or oral exam that have killed numerous brain cells..Working means more $$$..

Sad? cos this will mean Wonder 5 has to separate for dunno-how-long..working life as people said is even harder than student life..You dont have the luxury of skipping classes and having THREE months of summer break relaxing at home!!

However, everyone has to go thru this phase..I am quite ready to enter this new phase of life~~ Working!!
The thought of being able to reduce my dad's burden and ability to pamper them with my money somehow gave me more strength to enter this new phase..

So Bring it on!! hehe..

p/s In two weeks time i am going to have my longest vacation so far and i am sooo looking forward to it!!

13 days of Sydney + New Zealand Trip!! Yeahhhh!!

No comments: