Friday, November 26, 2010

Cant wait for Grady!!

Praise the Lord for your blessings to me!!

I am truly thankful for you have brought me this far:) 4 years of pharmacy seems short but definitely not an easy path.

Went through many trials and experienced ups and downs. But now i am happy to declare that it is OVER now!! No more uni and new phase of working life is waiting ahead for me!!!

This FREE feeling is absolutely amazing! Me, joyce and phyllis had been saying: "We are graduating" for many times during lunch time because we are really excited about it!!

Thank You God for letting me to be in Wonder 5 group as they are made my uni life so much more interesting! They made me to understand that i am not alone in this journey! They are the one that can understand my fear or worries towards exam..

Thank You God for providing me a place to stay in launnie and most importantly i am not staying by myself but with shin yee and zee hame!!

Thank You God for providing me a working place with good and passionate manager!!

Thank You God for i have a brother who is willing to buy new car so that i can have his old car!!

Thank You dad and mum for supporting me to visit NZ with my frens as they understand that i need a great break!

Thank You for everyone who have been keeping me in prayer for many nightzzzz...

I am a happy person now!!! Amen

No comments: