Sunday, September 26, 2010

He can turn bad into Goodness!!

Yesterday i got bad news from parents that my lil bro's SPM exam will be postponed. The last day of SPM was supposedly to be on 13th may now change to 20th dec!

This means that my lil bro may not able to attend my Grady and even the NZ trip afterwards.

There are two solutions for this:
Either my lil bro stay at home and come later to join us
OR my parents stay at home and accompany him

When i first heard, i was sooooo disappointed as i had been dreaming to celebrate this achievement with my family for soooo long..You may think that it is just a ceremony but to me it means lots more than merely ceremony.

It is a celebration which whole family comes together and testify this achievement.
It is a time which my family can get to meet my friends and experience how our lives here.
It is the shared happiness that i treasured so much.

But i know He cares! Although i dont understand His reason for this plan, but i knew He can turn bad things into Goodness!

Thank You for the peace u imparted in my heart.

I shouldn't focus on the "bad thing" so much that i lose my focus on You.

Thanks for bringing me back to fix my eyes on You!

Psalm 52:8-9
But i am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.
I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.

No comments: