Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Goodness of EMO!!!


It had been a long time since i spent the entire day in my little room, watching the blue sky blankly, listening to emo songs, doing nothing except day dreaming...

At this moment, i feel peaceful and enjoy this special luxury of mine:)

Unlike the pic, i didn't feel lonely and not crying...

I have such tendency to indulge in my own world too...i cant remember when was my last time to relax in my own room without having to rush my assignments and homeworks..

Yes, i do worry about the result which on next wed..instead my hsemates know that i have bad dreams on that recently..
But at this moment, i chose to escape from these worries..
I just wanna dwell in this simple peace that given by my Almighty King...

I feel good to stay in this "Emoness" I will wake up from this emoness when it's time..Like the song said: Wake me up when September Ends~~~


No comments: