Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day:)

Just came back from Hobart for a workshop organised by Chemist Warehouse. The discussion group was pretty informative and useful even though it went abit stressful at the beginning..

So much self-learning studies to be done!

So much revision to be done as i noticed that i forgot many of them..haiz..

So many assignments to be finished before end of March!

God, I need more time..Please help me in time management..Pls recharge me so that i will be energetic and on fuel for the rest of the days:)

On the side note, had a nice catch up with wei wei, joyce and hannah yesterday night:) I felt so much relieved after pouring all my deep mumbles to wei wei at night! Thank gal for be my listener!! And ur yummy lunch too!

Also, Thanks to those who blessed me so much with the gifts.Truly appreciate them:)



No comments: