Saturday, August 7, 2010

A quick update:)

Haha..it had been ages since i last updated my blog..

Cos i got so tiring after the long hours working + cooking with jo + assignments + some entertaining dramas of cos..

Anyway just a few updates if u guys are wondering how am i doing in this little town, burnie..haha

Truthfully, i think burnie not that bad as i thought le..i got to meet so many frens from diverse backgrounds..

I got a chance to connect with "ang moh" and knew that they sometimes think like us too..haha (this is a compliment:p)

Most importantly, i got to spend so much time with my good fren,Jo chew, the beautiful lady who has such a great heart for ppl around her..Thanks for taking so good care of me really!

Thanks to other frens (Jo's hsemates, WM, emily, pharmacy staffs etc) that bless me so much with food and knowledge!

Thanks to Helen for offering me a place to stay! i cant imagine me staying alone in the eerie backpackers!

Thanks for the awesome parties which made me eating so much(& putting kilos on:p)!

However, i still very much miss the family n frens in hobart! I miss hugging my bros, locking rbc inside toilet, going to zumba with ny wonder FIVE!

And the most importantly thanks God for planning all these for me even though i blamed, doubt Him on why putting in this place initially..But His faithfulness showed me how great His plan is again! Amen! Thanks for not giving up on this blurr gal!

No comments: