Friday, March 19, 2010

I want I want !!!


Phew...finally handed in the placement forms today and i am praying very very hard to get all the three places i chose and same thing to the other Wonder Five!!

Port Douglas in north Queensland is one of my main selection and i cant stop be amused by the scenery pic found online. That is really a good vacation place for me and milkshake poh!! Whenever i told ppl that i chose this place, i only heard WOW so this proves how beautiful this place is..Somemore snorkelling in Great Barrier Reef is one of my' top ten things to do when you got money'. Hopefully maria and phyllis can get thursday island too and we can meet somewhere in the middle of ocean..haha..

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always, pray continually,give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

I want ! Port Douglas!

Taken from google






















Great Barrier Reef

Another two selections i put are Melb community pharmacy and Royal Hobart Hospital!

I want too!!

And hope that my placement in melb pharmacy will leave a good impression and that they will offer me intern job there maybe? it will be uber awesome if i can:)

Awww... Pray Pray Pray!!

No comments: